Sunday, October 04, 2009

Odds & Ends

  • We had a sudden gust of wind and hail on Sabbath morning . . . but then everything cleared off and we had perfect weather for Saturday night's Barn Party.
  • Maybe it's just me, but the layout of the Oregon Conference's new questionnaire does seem just a mite confusing. When asked my gender, for instance, I was surprised to find my options were apparently "traditional" and "contemporary." Turns out, I was reading the answers to the question about my church's style of worship.
  • Traffic was down 5% this week -- and 44% of the hits I did get were from Portland, Oregon! Outside this state, the three top places-of-origin (POA) for North America visitors were Washington, British Columbia, and Colorado; the three top POAs for the rest of the world were Finland, Australia, and the United Kingdom.

No comments: