Sunday, June 21, 2009

Housekeeping

  • The Mid-America Union of Seventh-day Adventists (a.k.a. "the Heartland,") has added two dozen bloggers to its website -- all of whom (I'm sure) are being paid big bucks for their efforts. I'll be evaluating them one-by-one with an eye to links with this site; meanwhile, you can check out them for yourself by clicking here.
  • Traffic was way up this week from all over -- I even got my first ever visitor from Lesotho! As always, Washington led the pack (which leads me to ask just what is going on there in Prosser?). Oregon, California, and British Columbia followed close behind -- and there was a three-way tie for fifth-place between Maine, Colorado, and Saskatchewan.
  • This week marks my fourth-anniversary as a blogger; I'm told the traditional gift for such occasions is a small appliance, so I think I'll buy myself a yogurt maker and celebrate.
  • My access to the Web will be kind of sporadic for the next week or so . . . but things should be up and running again by Wednesday, July 1.

No comments: