Sunday, March 08, 2009

Housekeeping

I finally got around to fixing my link to Greg's Sermon Stash. I've also added some new websites:
  • breakfastfires come from Alex Bryan, an associate pastor at the SDA Church in Collegedale, Tennessee (and just possibly the next pastor at the WWU SDA Church).
  • pastor bernie is the blog of Bernie Anderson, lead pastor at the Wasatch Hills SDA Church in Salt Lake City, Utah.
  • simple church is Milton Adam's site for the Adventist House Church Network.
  • And Stuff Christians Like is . . . okay, you'll need to check it out for yourself, that's all I'm going to say.
Speaking of which, it would appear that writing the name of your blog in lower-case letters should be included in the list of Stuff Adventists Like.

In this week's traffic report, the top three states for visitors to this blog were:
  • Michigan
  • Washington
  • Oregon
And this week, I had my first visitors from Israel!

No comments: