Sunday, March 01, 2009

Housekeeping

Blogging the process of writing a sermon was fun -- and it certainly kept me from procrastinating (which has been a problem lately). But it took enough time that I don't think I'll be doing it again soon.

Visits to this site continue to double on Fridays . . . and the top three states for visitors continue to be:
  • Oregon
  • Washington
  • Michigan
Roughly 90% of all visitors are from the United States, with Canada a distant second. But it would seem that I have a loyal following in Estonia -- enough to put that country in third place for visitors!

2 comments:

Hanan Merrill said...

Hey, thanks for the great perspective on sermon prep. It both inspires because I can relate and because it offers a few tips.

I must say I was wondering how you managed to do that and blog about it.

David Hamstra said...

Don't forget about the 13 of us who follow you on Google Reader.