1. Name the man who donated these drinking fountains to the City of
2. Name three movies that were filmed in
3. What is Peacock Spit?
4. No sooner did the Portland Trailblazers win the NBA Championship in 1977 than CBS immediately cut away from covering the celebration so that we could watch what event?
5. Crater Lake marks the site of what used to be the tallest mountain in
6. Identify the following:
b. Ramona Quimby
c. Oswald West
d. Ramblin’ Rod
e. Abigail Scott Duniway
f. The Great Pumpkin
7. Where was the Pixie Kitchen?
8. What are the words for the jingle that was always sung at the end of Franz Bread TV commercials? (Bonus point if you can sing it!)
9. What is the name of the shipwreck on the beach at
10. What made the Junior Building so popular with young boys at the Oregon Campmeeting?
Bonus Point: Have you ever spent a day picking strawberries?