Tuesday, February 13, 2007

New Links

As you can tell, I've been doing some minor housekeeping on this site -- and one of the things I'm most tickled about is the increased number of links to newspaper religion pages. Try them, and tell me what you think. (And if I don't have a link to your favorite newspaper's religion page, then let me know and I'll see what I can do.)

One thing I've discovered is that newspapers vary widely in the way they handle religious news. Some have a section dedicated to it (often called "Faith and Values"); others lump it in with "Living." The New York Times scatters articles on this topic all through its paper . . .

And then there's The Salt Lake City Tribune -- and no, it doesn't have a religion page per se, but it does have a section dedicated to LDS news (click here) AND another one that deals solely with the topic of polygamy (click here).

No comments: